I've got the itch to sew up some little ornaments for my tree and found…
DIY Christmas Ornaments
Posted under Christmas, DIY holiday decor, DIY holiday gifts, holidays, round-ups
I just love DIY Christmas ornaments. There’s something so special about homemade ornaments that you get to put on the tree year after year. They’re my absolute favorite thing at Christmastime! Here are 6 creative and pretty DIY Christmas ornaments that are on my must-make list this year:
• Mini snow globe ornaments by No Biggie – I love that these are made from Christmas lights!
• Etched birch snowflake ornaments by Design Mom – these require an etching tool, but they seem very easy to make once you have your hands on the right equipment.
• Mason jar lid ornaments by Clean and Scentsible – I’m going to need a log cabin vacation house to go with these. ; )
• Kids’ fingerprint Christmas ornaments by Cutesy Crafts – I’ve also seen these made with dog paw prints, which I’m really tempted to try!
• Glittered twig snowflake ornaments by U Create Crafts – the perfect mix of glittery and rustic.
• Button and felt ornaments by Cutesy Crafts – obsessed. These are TOO cute. There’s another ornament design with a reindeer that you have to see!
For more DIY Christmas ornaments check out:
• DIY bottle cap Christmas ornaments
• DIY Christmas ornaments made from candy
• Cinnamon applesauce Christmas ornaments
• DIY felt Christmas ornaments
• DIY popsicle stick ornaments
• DIY handprint and thumbprint ornaments