Every year, I make at least one or two Christmas ornaments. This year, I'm thinking…
Posted under Christmas, DIY holiday decor, DIY holiday gifts, round-ups
I’ve got the itch to sew up some little ornaments for my tree and found some really fantastic tutorials for inspiration. These aren’t just any felt Christmas ornaments. These are ornaments with character!
1. Birdie ornament tutorial via A Feathered Nest
2. Matryoshka doll ornament tutorial via my sparkle
3. Last-Minute-Weihnachtswichtel! (a.k.a. Last Minute Santas) : ) tutorial via RevoluzZza
4. Felt squirrel tutorial via You Go Girl!
5. Dala horse ornament tutorial via Better Homes & Gardens
6. Felt owl ornaments via Juicy Bits
PS. Here are last year’s picks for ornament ideas, also all in felt! (It’s a tradition now!) : )