One of the great things about a Sesame Street theme party is that the characters'…
Balloon party ideas
Posted under balloons, party decor
No birthday party is complete without balloons. Why not throw an entire party with balloons as the theme? Here are some creative and pretty ideas to get you started:
1. A trio of small balloons makes a festive and pretty cake topper – this one is made by a kit from Potter+Butler.
2. Tasseled balloon wands would be fun for the kids to play with and then take home – via Studio DIY
3. Make royal icing balloons to use on your cupcakes, cake, or cookies – get templates and instructions via The Bearfoot Baker.
4. A DIY honeycomb balloon garland is a clever way to represent balloons without using any balloons (mind blown.) – via Studio DIY
5. These cutie-pie cupcake toppers are made from Dum Dum lollipops – via Pepper Design Blog
6. This sweet balloon wreath isn’t just a wreath, it’s also a game! – via The 36th Avenue
PS. For some fun balloon party games, click here!