Score a touchdown at your game day party, tailgate, or football theme birthday party with…
No summer party is complete without getting outside and playing some games! Here are some outdoor party games that will be a big hit for all ages:
1. Giant bubble maker via One Charming Party; find directions at Make and Takes – kids will get a huge kick out of being inside a massive bubble!
2. Ker-plunk game via All Parenting – a large-scale version of the classic ker-plunk game. This one’s fun and easy for all ages to play.
3. Water balloon piñata via Ziggity Zoom – this couldn’t be easier to set up, and it’s a blast to play! Perfect for cooling down on a hot summer day, too.
4. “On target” backyard dart game from Amazon – a fun and easy tossing game that’s similar to horseshoes.
5. Backyard Jenga via Holli Long; find directions at DIY Projects with Pete – made with 2×4’s, this is Jenga on a grand scale! Kids and adults alike will love it when the tower falls. : )
6. Hit the can party game via Paging Supermom – a classic carnival game that’s a cinch to put together in your own backyard.
7. Giant pick up sticks game via I Heart Nap Time – these are actually spray painted bamboo yard stakes. A clever and thrifty DIY game!
8. Outdoor Twister. Awesome! – get instructions at Instructables
9. Giant Bananagrams via Constantly Lovestruck – Bananagrams is such a fun game. Playing it with huge DIY letters on the lawn is a great idea!
10. “Stumps” tug of war via Parents – a strategy-over-strength game that’s straight out of summer camp!
For more party games and activity ideas, click here!