No birthday party is complete without balloons. Why not throw an entire party with balloons…
Unicorn Party Ideas
Posted under party decor, party favors, tips & resources, unicorn
What little girl doesn’t love unicorns at some point? They’re magical, beautiful and capture the imagination. If your daughter’s currently over the rainbow about unicorns you can give her the birthday party of dreams with these wonderful unicorn party ideas!
1. A unicorn piñata makeover by Oh Happy Day – Turn a standard donkey piñata into a magical unicorn. The only problem? When your’e done, it might be too cute to break!
2. Unicorn birthday party invitations from Chickabug will set the tone for your party with the flying rainbow unicorn, clouds and stars.
3. Unicorn birthday cake inspiration from Instagram. Find similar sprinkles at Sweets & Treats (here’s a second option). Here’s a recipe for a pastel rainbow cake.
4. A handmade unicorn headband from Shop Sweet Lulu – give your birthday girl a set of pony ears and a magical unicorn horn.
5. Editable unicorn party DIY buffet cards from Chickabug – You can personalize this digital file with the birthday girl’s name/age and label your party foods with cute names like “Unicorn Horns” (see #10) and “Cloud Fluff” (cotton candy). This file is an instant download so you’ll get the file right away.
6. Adorable unicorn hand puppets by I Heart Crafty Things – Two party activities in one! Kids can easily design and make their own special puppet and then have fun acting out fantastical unicorn adventures.
7. Unicorn party balloon from Amazon (photo via Kara’s Party Ideas) – Balloons make every party better!
8. 8 foot by 6 foot unicorn party backdrop from Amazon – Take lots of fun and fancy photos in front of this glittery backdrop. It’s easy to set up and it makes a great party activity that guests will love. Plus, you can send out the photos later, or use them for your thank you cards.
9. Unicorn Marshmallow Pops by The Decorated Cookie – Cute marshmallow faces with ears and a horn. Easy to make and nearly too cute to eat!
10. DIY Edible Unicorn Horns by Some Of This And That – colorful and tasty treats you can make yourself from an easy to follow recipe. You can also make unicorn horns from ice cream cones – simply decorate with chocolate melts and sprinkles.
11. Unicorn Popcorn by Life Love Liz – Add some color to a great party snack to make a simple and fun unicorn treat. For your party table, you could call it “Unicorn Munch” or “Unicorn Feed.”
12. Unicorn party favors made with favor stickers and cello bags from Chickabug. Just add pink shimmer gum balls or another colorful treat. So simple!
As you can see, with a few special touches you can make the birthday girl’s day memorable and magical!