In honor of Shark Week, here are some great ideas for a shark theme birthday…
Under the Sea party food ideas – adorable recipes and tutorials!
Posted under pool / beach party, round-ups, tips & resources, under the sea
Here are some of the cutest and most original food ideas I’ve found for an Under the Sea theme party! Crabs, octopuses, turtles, starfish, whales… all of your favorite ocean critters are here. Enjoy!!
1. How to make a frosting crab by My Cake School
2. Crabby crabwich recipe by Spoonful
3. Crab cookie decorating tutorial by Sugarbelle’s
4. Candy coated crab crackers recipe by Miss Candyquik
5. Gumdrop crab cupcake toppers tutorial by The Decorated Cookie
6. Silly crab sandwich recipe by Cute Food For Kids
7. Crab apple via Cheezeburger
8. Crabcake cupcakes recipe by Teen Vogue
9. Orange slice crab cupcake toppers tutorial by The Seven Year Cottage
10. Octo-dogs and seaweed recipe by Taste of Home
11. How to make fondant or gumpaste octopus cupcake toppers by Bake Happy
12. Octopus cookie decorating tutorial by Dabbled
13. Octopus dip tutorial by Spoonful
14. Candy octopus cupcake toppers tutorial by The Seven Year Cottage
15. Octo-pops (wrapped lollipops with pipe cleaner arms) featured on CupKate’s Event Design
16. Watermelon turtle fruit bowl carving tutorial by the National Watermelon Promotion Board
17. Gumdrop turtle cupcake toppers by Disney Family
18. Turtle bread recipe by Betty Crocker
19. Super easy starfish cookie decorating tutorial by The Decorated Cookie
20. Starfish peanut butter and jelly sandwiches featured on DIY Showoff
21. Starfish s’mores recipe by Hungry Happenings
22. Whale gumpaste cupcake toppers for sale by Sweet Touch Decor
23. Whale cookie decorating tutorial by Sugarbelle’s
24. Adorable and easy whale cupcake toppers by Meet The Dubiens
Shop for personalized Under the Sea theme party paper goods and printables here.
Or, check out more Under the Sea theme party ideas on Pinterest or here on my blog!