How cool is this!! The mega-talented Brittany from Edible Details has come up with fondant…
Under the Sea cupcake decorating ideas
Posted under food & recipes, goldfish, pool / beach party, round-ups, under the sea
Just feelin’ beachy today! Here are some easy DIY cupcake decorating ideas for Under the Sea theme and pool parties:
1. Sea turtle cupcakes – decorated with gummy candies and mini chocolate chips for eyes
2. “By the beach” cupcakes – the sand is made from graham cracker crumbs
3. Frosting crab tutorial – the eyes are sixlets, and the crab is easier to make than it looks (it only takes 2 frosting tips)!
4. Bite-sized fish cupcakes – these are miniature M&M’s on miniature cupcakes, so these fish are tiny and adorable!
5. Marzipan starfish cupcakes – it would be easy to make the starfish with white frosting if you don’t want to use marzipan
6. Crab cupcake toppers – toothpicks are the secret behind these cute gummy crab toppers