Spring is here and summer is right around the corner, so it's time to start…
Tulle decor and favors for a ballet party
Posted under ballet, party decor, party favors, pretty in pink, princess, round-ups
For a little girl’s ballet party, decorating with pink tulle is a must! It’s perfect for the theme and – bonus! – for DIY projects, it’s an inexpensive and easy material to work with. Add sweet and feminine details to your ballet party with some of these great ideas:
1. Tulle party balls – Purchase pre-made pom poms like the ones shown above from Heart to Heart, or make them yourself using this tutorial from ediTORIal.
2. Tulle wreath – This gorgeous personalized wreath is for sale at Adisten’s Closet. You can make a simple tulle wreath using tulle strips and an embroidery hoop with this tutorial at Polka Dot Birthday.
3. Tutu chairs – Slip a tutu over a party chair and voila! Seating suitable for a prima ballerina. This idea is from a party by KaLice Events on Hostess with the Hostess.
4. Tutu cupcake tower – Put your tiered cupcake stand up on a pedestal and add a ring of tulle to create a sweet tutu base. This idea is via Cocoa & Fig Cakes & Confections.
5. Tulle tassel garland – So simple and pretty! You could make several strands of these and hang them as a backdrop behind your party table. Get the tutorial at My So Called Crafty Life.
6. Tutu tablecloth – For a big impact, make a big tulle table skirt! Step-by-step instructions are at girl. Inspired.
7. Pink bath puffs – Giving pink bath poufs as a party favor could not be easier, and the material really goes with the theme! You could add a favor tag and some ballerina soaps to complete the goody bag.
8. Tutu favor bags – Adding a tutu top to favor bags is the most clever idea. There’s no tutorial for this that I can find (sadly, it’s one of those untraceable images on Pinterest), but it looks like you just thread tulle onto a ribbon, punch holes in each side of a bag, and tie the ribbon onto the bag. Precious!!
Shop for personalized ballet theme party paper goods and printables here.
Or, check out more ballet party ideas on Pinterest or here on my blog!