I've been having a lot of fun with recipes and cute turkey crafts this week,…
I’m wrapping up Thanksgiving idea week with another list of six ways to share your thankfulness at Thanksgiving! Here are six more great ideas to show your gratitude:
1. Fill a jar with conversation starters such as “What are you grateful for every day?” or “Is there someone at the table you have a reason to thank?”
2. Craft a paper quilt – via Let’s Explore
3. Make a Thanksgiving blessings board – via Tatertots and Jello
4. Show what you are thankful “four” – This clever activity from reader Candice Steelman of Hughson, California, makes giving thanks as easy as 1, 2, 3 : 4.
“It always bothered me that we spent so much time preparing for Christmas, while Thanksgiving just seemed to quietly slip by,” says Candice. “So one year I cut large 4s from paper and placed one on each person’s plate. Just before dinner, we wrote the things we were thankful for on our cutouts, then took turns sharing our lists. We’ve been creating our Thankful Fours off and on for 20 years now. This year we’ll be introducing our grandchildren to the tradition!”
For a festive way to display your family’s Thankful Fours throughout the holiday weekend, punch holes in each one, tie on a ribbon or string, and hang your creations from a light fixture, along a banister, or in a window.
5. Make gratitude rolls (yep! The paper is baked right in!) – via Beauty and Bedlam
6. Create a book of thanks and add to it every year – via eighteen25
To see my other list of 6 ways to give thanks, click here!