Everybody's a wee bit Irish on St. Patrick's Day, so break out the food coloring…
Posted under food & recipes, holidays, round-ups, St. Patrick's Day
Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day by going green, all the way down to your drinks! : ) Here are some green drink recipes for all ages, from cocktails to milkshakes to kid-approved beverages.
1. For adults: St. Patrick’s Day grasshopper ice cream cocktails – via Dine and Dish
2. For adults: Sparkling shamrock champagne cocktails with honeydew shamrock garnishes – via Formal Fringe
3. For adults: Green apple martinis with a rainbow sugar rim and chocolate candy shamrocks. Or for kids, keep the garnishes but use a green drink like Lemon Lime Kool Aid instead. – via Oh My! Creative
4. For all ages: Copycat McDonald’s shamrock shakes – via Kitchen Fun With My Three Sons
5. For all ages: Key lime pie green smoothies (made with healthy stuff but tastes like heaven) – via Healthful Pursuit
6. For kids: Green-tinted milk served with a side of Lucky Charms – via Thoughtfully Simple
Now… need a lucky green snack to go with that drink? Here are some ideas!