From the littlest of little ones (who would get a kick out of finger painting)…
St. Patrick’s Day Crafts for Kids
Posted under holidays, round-ups, St. Patrick's Day
Get into the holiday spirit with these St. Patrick’s Day crafts for kids! These cute and easy craft ideas will bring you the luck ‘o’ the Irish and keep the kids busy for a bit, too. ; ) These all start with everyday objects like paper plates, felt, and construction paper. Some are even upcycling crafts, starting with toilet paper rolls or cereal boxes. One of my faves might be #9 – the rainbow “binoculars” that you can make, and then use to go looking for leprechauns. Too cute!
1. End of the rainbow paper plate twirler by Crafty Morning
2. St. Patrick’s Day Leprechaun Paper Plate Mask by ABC Creative Learning
3. Shamrock Twirler St. Patrick’s Day Craft by I Heart Crafty Things
4. St. Patrick’s Day Craft & Snack Necklaces by Eighteen 25
5. St. Patrick’s Day slime recipe by Little Bins for Little Hands
6. 3D Over the Rainbow St. Patrick’s Day Craft by Crafty Morning
7. Cereal box leprechaun hats by Kix Cereal
8. St. Patrick’s Day Rainbow Handprint Craft by B-Inspired Mama
9. Rainbow toilet paper roll binoculars (to hunt for leprechauns, of course!) by Crafty Morning
10. Leprechaun stick puppet by I Heart Crafty Things
11. Shamrock Pencil Stamping Craft for Kids by Embracing Creativity
12. Wee shamrock men craft by Sweet and Lovely Crafts
13. Four leaf clover paper art by Meaningful Mama
14. Streamer rainbow by My Kid Craft
15. No-sew shamrock pin by A Night Owl Blog
For more St. Patrick’s Day ideas, here are some after school snacks for St. Patrick’s Day, how to make St. Patrick’s Day chips, and free printable St. Patrick’s Day lunch notes.
For more upcycling craft projects for kids, check out these back-to-school, Halloween, and Thanksgiving ideas.