No birthday party is complete without balloons. Why not throw an entire party with balloons…
One of the great things about a Sesame Street theme party is that the characters’ faces are so simple – it’s easy to make them into really adorable party decorations. Start with any round shape (such as a party pom, a balloon, or a plate), cut out googly eyes and mouths, and you’ve got an Elmo, Big Bird, or Cookie Monster in no time!
1. Homemade Oscar the Grouch piñata via Making Merry Memories
2. Sesame Street mini party poms
3. Homemade Sesame Street party poms
4. Homemade Sesame Street balloon centerpiece via Jen Spends Less (bonus points for Bert and Ernie’s “hair”!)
5. Elmo and his goldfish – paper plates via Life in Wonderland