A few sweet ideas for special Valentine's Day treats, courtesy of Better Homes & Gardens:…
12 completely ridiculous desserts
Posted under food & recipes, round-ups
…completely DELICIOUS, that is! Oh my. These desserts are the ultimate. You’ve got layers upon layers of chocolatey, ooey gooey goodness. You’ve got desserts stuffed inside of other desserts with whipped cream on top. You’ve got fried Snickers for goodness sakes! This is what you make when calories don’t matter and you want to knock the socks off of everyone who’s lucky enough to get a slice. Enjoy!
1. Ultimate chocolate chip cookie n’ Oreo fudge brownie bars by Kevin & Amanda
2. Deep fried s’mores by Sugarhero
3. Ultimate s’mores cake by Fat Girl Trapped in a Skinny Body – this cake has 2 brownie layers, 2 cheesecake layers, 2 chocolate chip cookie layers, graham crackers, marshmallow frosting, and chocolate frosting. There are no words.
4. Slutty brownies by What’s Gaby Cooking – a super brownie made with layers of cookie dough, Oreo cookies, and then a rich and decadent brownie layer.
5. Banana split ice cream cake by Seeded at the Table – strawberry ice cream, hot fudge, bananas, and whipped cream, surrounded by a ring of ice cream sandwiches. Oh yeah!
6. Pretzel-bottomed Reese’s peanut butter cup cookie pie by AKM Designs and Delights
7. Butterfinger cookie dough cheesecake bars by Bakers Royale
8. Mississippi mud swiss swirl ice cream bombe cake by Sticky Gooey Creamy Chewy – inside a shell of decadent swiss cake rolls, you’ll find coffee and chocolate ice creams and a core of fudge topping.
9. Reese’s stuffed Oreos by Cookes & Cups
10. Deep fried Snickers bites by Crazy Little Projects
11. Candy bar ice cream cake by Tablespoon – candy bars chopped up in vanilla ice cream, layered between two brownie cakes, topped with candy, and drizzled with chocolate and caramel.
12. Reese’s and Sandies stuffed brownies by Snack Cups and Smiles
For more decadent party food ideas, click here!