To follow up on my round-up of fun Easter crafts, I'm back today with cute…
Yesterday I posted about last-minute handprint and footprint ornaments, and today the theme is last-minute food ideas! (Though, disclaimer: just because it’s last-minute doesn’t mean it can’t be really fun and really cute.) All of these reindeer treats really stood out to me since the decorating is so foolproof – you use things like pretzels, M&M’s, and Nilla Wafers to create the faces. And as much as I’m drawn to all the sweets, my favorite is the little Rudolph sandwich with crust antlers. It would be such a fun Christmas Eve lunch for a kid!
1. Reindeer gingerbread cookies by Meet the Dubiens
2. Reindeer doughnuts by Love from the Oven
3. Reindeer sandwich by Little Nummies
4. Reindeer cookies by FamilyCorner.com
5. Rudolph the Red Velvet Cupcakes by Skinnytaste
6. Chocolate covered marshmallow reindeer pops by Betty Crocker Wannabe