Surprise!! It's part two of last week's epic rainbow party! The last post was all…
Posted under art, games & activities, party favors, rainbow, round-ups, St. Patrick's Day
For a rainbow party, the entertainment is as pretty as the decor! Here are a few of my favorite party games, activities and crafts. All of them are homemade and inexpensive, and most are great for an art party, too!
2. Rainbow rings via Fowl Single File – use ribbons and buttons to decorate canning jar lids, then twirl and dance and have fun!
3. Rainbow in a jar via flax & twine – make “sand art” from salt that’s been tinted with colored chalk.
4. Homemade pavement chalk via mini-eco – you’d want to make the chalk in advance, and then the fun factor is pretty self-explanatory. : )
5. Bright rainbow window hangs via 5 orange potatoes – made with dyed pasta and white glue.
6. Construction paper rainbow via Mama Jenn – a quick, easy, and cute craft using just construction paper and a stapler. You can have kids measure their own paper strips or supply pre-cut strips to make the craft even simpler.