Baking in cupcake or mini cupcake pans makes for the cutest party food! Bite-sized, special,…
So, y’all really like food in cups. Or at least, that’s what Pinterest tells me, because you pinned the heck out of my last “food in cups” post (and thank you for that)!
I thought it would be fun to round up another set of ideas – but this time, these are all little cups that can be filled with different things. Time to think outside the bread bowl and get fancy-schmancy with edible shells!
1. Lace ice cream bowls via North County Times – these are so pretty, and the recipe is so simple.
2. Sugar cookie bowls recipe by Wilton – they actually make a special baking pan just for this purpose, but I think an inverted mini muffin tin would also work! (Has anyone tried this?)
3. Phyllo cups via Pham Fatale – this recipe calls for a mushroom-cheese filling, but you could easily substitute in a different filling of your choice.
4. Chocolate cups via Bakerella – fill with pudding, ice cream, or maybe just more chocolate.
5. Mini taco bowls via Emily Bites – made using 6″ tortillas baked in an upside-down muffin tin. So easy!
6. Parmesan cups via kitchenroundtable.com – these are made of nothing but Parmesan cheese. Seriously! They’d be so cute holding little mini Caesar salads, as the recipe author suggests.
If you haven’t seen them, check out more teeny-tiny party-food-in-cups ideas here. And while you’re at it, pop on by Pinterest or say hi on Facebook, too! We’ll talk chocolate. : )