Oreo pops can be decorated so many ways - they're amazingly versatile and easy to…
Posted under food & recipes, Halloween, holidays, party decor, round-ups
Confession: Mummies actually freak me out a bit. In scary movies, they get to me more than vampires or werewolves or even zombies. Eek! But I still love these mummy ideas for Halloween because they’re so stinkin’ cute. These little mummies wouldn’t hurt a fly, just look at all these silly googly eyes! ; )
1. Decorate adorable chocolate and vanilla mummy cupcakes with Sugar and Charm.
2. These cute mummies are actually spaghetti and meatball skewers that you can dip into pasta sauce! A fun Halloween dinner for kids. Get the recipe at Lowe’s.
3. Make cute mini mummies from wooden peg people with Pretty Providence.
4. Bake up some chocolate chip mummy cookies with Pillsbury.
5. Carve a white pumpkin into a mummy face with Martha Stewart.
6. Make mummy candy bars (out of regular size Hershey bars) with The Idea Room.