For football theme birthday parties, game day get-togethers, tailgates, and Super Bowl parties - here…
Posted under cooking, donut / breakfast, food & recipes, round-ups
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again – the most surefire way to make something cuter is to make it smaller. A cinnamon bun is good-looking enough, but a miniature cinnamon bun? Get right outta town. Here are some over-the-top cute recipes that are guaranteed to make your party guests ooh and aah:
1. Mini burger cookies via Betty Crocker – yes! Cookies! The bun is a sugar cookie, the “meat” is a Peppermint Patty, and the lettuce is green-tinted coconut.
2. Mini donut recipe via My Baking Addiction
3. Miniature pop tarts on a stick by Bakerella, via Family Kitchen
5. Mini carrot cakes via Woman’s Day – the rounds are cut out using a biscuit cutter, so you could use this same idea with any type of cake you like.
6. Banana split bites via Baker’s Royale