Make the presents from Santa look super-official and extra real this year with these adorable…
Posted under Christmas, DIY holiday gifts, round-ups
Here are some inexpensive ideas for a Secret Santa gift exchange! All of these presents semi-homemade or better, and they’d be nice gifts for neighbors, teachers, friends, or co-workers of just about any age. They come together in a snap so they’re perfect as last-minute gifts or stocking stuffers, too!
1. Make homemade hand warmers via V and Co – all you need to make these are fabric scraps and rice! A quick spin in the microwave and they’ll keep hands toasty warm.
2. Whip up some 15-minute caramels via HowDoesShe – no one will guess how easy these were to make!
3. Reindeer root beer via Life of a Modern Mom – this takes an inexpensive store-bought gift to a whole new level of cute.
4. Paint a green ornament with a whimsical winter scene (no artistic skills required!) via Better Homes and Gardens.
5. Make fudge in Christmas cookie cutters via Betty Crocker – your Secret Santa will enjoy the fudge now, and use the cookie cutter later. (For another cookie cutter fudge idea, here’s a vanilla fudge snowman.)
6. It just takes white sugar, olive oil, coconut oil, and peppermint extract to make a spa-worthy candy cane sugar scrub via Jacolyn Murphy.