Here are some adorable party favor photos courtesy of my friend Sara! Sara ordered my…
Oh gosh. Isn’t this little guy the cutest?? A sweet customer sent me this photo, and I think this is such a great idea for fire truck party favors. It’s SO simple (as you can see, she’s mid-party prep and the mess is minimal!)
To make the party favors, you’ll need:
• Dalmatian stuffed animal party favors from Oriental Trading
• Fire truck party favor stickers from Chickabug
• Red card stock, construction paper or scrapbooking paper
• A 2.5″ paper punch such as this one from Amazon
• The ribbon of your choice
Apply the stickers to the paper, then punch them out using the paper punch. Punch a small hole in the top using the regular hole puncher. Thread a piece of ribbon through the hole, and tie it onto the dalmatian toy to look like a collar. Done! So easy and so super adorable.
To view all of my fire truck party products, click here!