Paper straws aren't just for parties! You can use them for crafting, too, to make…
It’s a time-honored tradition in a lot of families to make homemade gifts for Father’s Day. Here are 12 thoughtful and creative DIY Father’s Day gifts that would be awesome presents for any Dad – and fun to make, too!
1. “Dad rocks” paperweight via Crafts By Amanda – a great gift for Dad’s desk or office.
2. Shrinky dink tie tack via Cool Mom Picks – how cool is this! You can make a tie tack with a family picture!
3. Handprint mugs via BHG
4. Penny and nuts & washer frames via ParentDish
5. Dad sugar cookies via Martha Stewart
6. Personalized note cube via Teaching Tiny Tots
7. Homemade shaving cream via Food For My Family
8. Polaroid magnets via Ambrosia Girl – I think these are just so darling!!
9. Scrabble letter coasters via Oddee – you could use words like LOVE, PAPA, DADA, HUGS, XOXO, HERO, and BEST
10. Homemade barbecue spice rub via Martha Stewart
11. Finger-painted picture frame via My Creative Side – a great craft for kids of ANY age to help out with.
12. Chalkboard mug via Sunny With A Side of Sprinkles – this gift could keep on giving if you write new love notes on the chalkboard label throughout the year.
For more great Father’s Day ideas, click here!