Drink umbrellas are perfect for summertime parties and luau theme parties, but why stop at…
DIY bandanna ideas
Posted under barnyard, country-western, DIY holiday decor, farm, nautical, party decor, party favors, patriotic holidays, round-ups
I love a classic bandanna pattern! It’s so intricately beautiful yet also as simple as can be. Here are some of my favorite DIY ideas for bandannas (great for farm parties, country-western parties, or just a good ol’ southern barbecue). : )
1. Make seat cushions! By Good Housekeeping
Soften outdoor chairs with no-sew pillow covers crafted from contrasting bandannas. Sandwich one cushion between two scarves, then join each corner together with a rubber band and hide bands with thin ribbon, as shown.
2. Wrap up a pie! By Two Shades of Pink
3. Make a wreath! Bandanna wreath idea by Hatter & Hare Events
4. Package up a party favor! By Two Shades of Pink
5. Make a skirt! Bandanna skirt tutorial by V. and Co. (fits a 2 or 3 year old girl as shown)
6. Sew a bunting banner! Bandanna banner idea by Hatter & Hare Events
Shop for personalized Country-Western Theme party paper goods and printables here.
Or, check out more Country-Western Theme party ideas on Pinterest or here on my blog!