Some people go out and some people stay in... some go to a big party…
1. Make a DIY disco ball piñata – via Tikkido
2. Disco ball cupcakes! These are made by tiling squares of fondant on top of frosted cupcakes. The fondant has been covered with luster dust to give it a metallic effect. – recipe via Food Network with more info on the cupcake decorating from Project Domestication.
3. Serve treats on a stick on a “platter” of disco balls! Hot glue glittery styrofoam Christmas ornaments together to create the base, then stick the treats in. Or, buy small styrofoam balls and DIY glitter them. – via Parenting
4. Make mini sequined DIY disco balls and use them as cupcake toppers, or string them into a necklace to give as a party favor – via Handmade Charlotte
5. Make a jeweled and mirrored DIY disco ball (or have kids make one as a party craft) – via The Mother Huddle
6. Give small disco balls as party favors – “always a hit!” – via Plan Me A Party