Nothing says "I love you" like a heart-shaped pizza, am I right?! ; ) Here…
Conversation heart recipes for Valentine’s Day
Posted under food & recipes, holidays, round-ups, Valentine's Day
Conversation heart candy is a Valentine’s Day classic! When you’re making Valentine’s Day sweets, it’s cute to use conversation hearts as a garnish. Or you can go all-out and make cheesecake, marshmallow, or even pie pop versions of them! Here are some fun (and talkative) ; ) dessert ideas:
1. Conversation heart Rice Krispie treats via Food Family & Finds – these can also be made into pops
2. Conversation heart s’mores pops via Love from the Oven
3. Mini cheesecakes (made in a heart shaped mold) via Hungry Happenings
4. Conversation heart fudge via Spoonful – individually wrapped, these would be great to give away to friends and neighbors!
5. Pie pops via Kitchen Fun with My Three Sons
6. Homemade marshmallow conversation hearts via A Farmgirl’s Dabbles
• • •
For more Valentine’s Day ideas, check out my other Valentine’s Day blog posts. And for my new FREE printable Valentine’s Day school lunch notes, click here!