Just felt like talking trains today! It's such a sweet theme, and I would've loved…
Cherry party ideas
Posted under awesome Etsy finds, cherries, food & recipes, round-ups
A little inspiration for a cherry party! I love the idea of deep red cherry theme with a mix of patterns and textures, such as all of the different fabrics in the dress and the tablecloth. Just beautiful!
1. Easy-to-decorate cherry cookies (the cherries are made from Sixlets!) – tutorial via Bake at 350
2. So perfect for a birthday girl – the “cherry on top” halter dress from Dashingly Dainty
3. Handmade applique cherry tablecloth idea via Marie Claire (the site is in French, so here is the Google translated version)
4. Individual cherry pies would be perfect desserts or lovely party favors – via Kara’s Party Ideas
5. For a little twist, serve Cherry Coke float cupcakes! Recipe via Coco Bean
6. To tie around favor bags or to decorate a cupcake stand – cherry ribbon from HK Smart
Shop for personalized Cherry Party paper goods and printables here.
Or, check out more Cherry Party ideas on Pinterest or here on my blog!