Just felt like talking trains today! It's such a sweet theme, and I would've loved…
A little inspiration for a cherry party! I love the idea of deep red cherry theme with a mix of patterns and textures, such as all of the different fabrics in the dress and the tablecloth. Just beautiful!
1. Easy-to-decorate cherry cookies (the cherries are made from Sixlets!) – tutorial via Bake at 350
2. So perfect for a birthday girl – the “cherry on top” halter dress from Dashingly Dainty
4. Individual cherry pies would be perfect desserts or lovely party favors – via Kara’s Party Ideas
5. For a little twist, serve Cherry Coke float cupcakes! Recipe via Coco Bean
6. To tie around favor bags or to decorate a cupcake stand – cherry ribbon from HK Smart