No birthday party is complete without balloons. Why not throw an entire party with balloons…
Candy cane party decor ideas
Posted under Christmas, DIY holiday decor, holidays
Candy canes are perfect for party decor! The classic red-and-white peppermint stripe is just so quintessentially Christmas. Oh, and they’re cheap as heck to buy in bulk, which is a huge plus. ; ) Here are some clever and creative ideas for candy cane decorations:
1. Super-chic candy cane wreath, made with $3 of faux candy canes from Dollar Tree (!), via At The Picket Fence.
2. Peppermint stick platter (yes – these are all fused together!) via Munchkin Munchies.
3. A gorgeous candy cane vase via Ecopolitan Bride.
4. Peppermint cupcake stand – you could use this to display the birthday child’s cupcake at a winter theme birthday party! – via Pizzazzerie.
5. Candy cane candlesticks via The Mother Huddle.
6. A simple and elegant candy cane place card holder, made with mini candy canes, via Southern Living.