I love the idea of decorating with candy for Easter! The first three projects are…
You might’ve noticed… I’m firmly on the bunting bandwagon. I just love it! For something so very simple, it’s so darn perky, right? You can’t help but smile when you see it!
1. Bunting recipe card dividers via Heartmade Blog
2. Sew a bunting cosmetic bag with a tutorial by Just Another Hang Up
3. Decorate bunting cookies with Bee In Our Bonnet
4. Make bunting notecards with allaboutyou.com
5. Make bunting gift tags using your teeny-tiniest fabric scraps with Baby Jives
6. Use masking tape to decorate plain ceramics with How About Orange