If you need cute party food ideas for a ladybug party, I've got you covered!…
Beach party food ideas
Posted under food & recipes, luau, nautical, pirate, pool / beach party, round-ups, under the sea
I remember when I was little, my grandmother always made melon balls out of her watermelons and cantaloupes instead of just cutting them into chunks. Even as a kid it registered for me that she was putting just a BIT more love into her food, and it’s one of my fondest memories of her to this day. So just imagine if she’d made a flippin’ GIANT BEACH BALL COOKIE COVERED IN FRUIT. Or a crab sandwich… literally! This is the stuff that memories are made of… and of course will impress the heck out of any summer party guest, too. : ) Here are 5 great beach party food ideas!
1. “Crabby crabwich” via FamilyFun Magazine – with baby carrot legs, red pepper claws, and black olive eyes. Great for under the sea or pirate parties!
2. Starfish s’mores via Hungry Happenings – made with homemade marshmallows and candy eyes. Cuteness!
3. “Pearly bites” cookies – super sweet for a beach party! The pearl inside is a yogurt-covered raisin or peanut. Recipe here.
4. Giant beach ball sugar cookie via Hungry Happenings – Pillsbury cookie dough, pre-made cheesecake filling, lemon curd, and whipped topping are all hiding under that yummy fruit.
5. Watermelon beach bucket via the National Watermelon Promotion Board – so clever and (maybe) not even so hard to make! The crabs and other critters are cut out with beach theme cookie cutters.
Shop for personalized Under the Sea theme party paper goods and printables here.
Or, check out more Under the Sea theme party ideas on Pinterest or here on my blog!