Extra-chocolatey, extra-special, extra-delicious... here are six tasty ways to jazz up your hot chocolate! 1.…
6 delicious ways to make chocolate bark
Posted under Christmas, food & recipes, holidays, monkey, round-ups, sock monkey
This year, I’m going low-stress for holiday baking, so I’m going to make chocolate bark! It’s easy to make, everybody loves it, and unlike frosted cookies and things, it doesn’t matter if comes out looking messy (in fact, messier might be better). : ) I went looking for the most tempting recipes to choose from, and here’s what I found:
1. Oreo peppermint bark via Sing For Your Supper – made with dark and white chocolate, crushed peppermints, and Oreos
2. Grasshopper mint chocolate bark via Brown Eyed Baker – these are made with Andes mints! They’re my dad’s favorite candy at Christmas, so this is definitely on the “to make” list for me! At Brown Eyed Baker you can also get recipes for classic peppermint, toffee pretzel, salted caramel cashew barks, and more.
3. Banana nut chocolate bark via The Recipe Diva – white chocolate, dark chocolate, banana chips and nuts.
4. S’mores bark via Taste for Adventure by Tablespoon – because you seriously cannot go wrong with s’mores. Ever.
5. Pretzel, cranberry and toasted coconut bark via Inspired Taste – this might be my personal favorite. Dark chocolate, salty pretzels, and a little fruit too… mmm.
6. Christmas chocolate bark via Baked Bree – these have Christmas M&M’s, candy canes, and a bit of crunch thanks to a hidden layer of Rice Krispies!