From the littlest of little ones (who would get a kick out of finger painting)…
Happy Earth Day, friends! To celebrate, here are some Earth Day crafts for kids that look super fun and pretty easy, too. I really dig the Earth tissue pom-pom – it would be a fun decoration in a kids’ room (and perhaps the start of an entire galaxy of pom planets – you know you want to make a tissue Mars!). ; )
• Puffy paint paper plate craft by Kids Play Box – The puffy paint is homemade using shaving cream, white glue, and food coloring, so mixing it up is part of the fun!
• Earth Day Rice Krispies pops by She Knows – You could also leave out the pop sticks and just serve them as balls to be environmentally friendly. Then, there’s no waste!
• Earth tissue pom by What To Expect
• Earth Day handprint and promise craft by The First Grade Parade – I love the idea of making an “Earth Day Promise”!
• Earth Day tree t-shirt craft by She Knows – Did you notice the tree trunk is a hand and arm?
• Painted Earth hand-and-heart craft by Crafty Morning – This one is so sweet.
For more fun Earth Day ideas, check out these Earth Day crafts and recipes or this round-up of Earth Day craft projects. Also be sure to check out my free printable Earth Day bucket list and my free printable tree planting kit!