No summer party is complete without getting outside and playing some games! Here are some outdoor party games that will be a big hit for all ages:
1. Giant bubble maker via One Charming Party; find directions at Make and Takes – kids will get a huge kick out of being inside a massive bubble!
2. Ker-plunk game via All Parenting – a large-scale version of the classic ker-plunk game. This one’s fun and easy for all ages to play.
3. Water balloon piñata via Ziggity Zoom – this couldn’t be easier to set up, and it’s a blast to play! Perfect for cooling down on a hot summer day, too.
4. “On target” backyard dart game from Amazon – a fun and easy tossing game that’s similar to horseshoes.
5. Backyard Jenga via Holli Long; find directions at DIY Projects with Pete – made with 2×4’s, this is Jenga on a grand scale! Kids and adults alike will love it when the tower falls. : )
6. Hit the can party game via Paging Supermom – a classic carnival game that’s a cinch to put together in your own backyard.
7. Giant pick up sticks game via I Heart Nap Time – these are actually spray painted bamboo yard stakes. A clever and thrifty DIY game!
8. Outdoor Twister. Awesome! – get instructions at Instructables
9. Giant Bananagrams via Constantly Lovestruck – Bananagrams is such a fun game. Playing it with huge DIY letters on the lawn is a great idea!
10. “Stumps” tug of war via Parents – a strategy-over-strength game that’s straight out of summer camp!
For more party games and activity ideas, click here!