Last month, my roundup of upcycled Halloween crafts was a big hit (yay!) so I wanted to find some cute, thrifty, upcycled Thanksgiving crafts for kids to share with you guys. These projects are perfect for playtime, and lots of them will do double duty as Thanksgiving table decor, too!
1. Bottle cap turkey napkin rings by The Country Chic Cottage
2. Toilet paper roll pilgrims by Creative Me Inspired You
3. Cereal box turkeys by Plum Pudding (seriously so adorable.)
4. Toilet paper roll and paint chip turkey by Happy Hooligans
5. Milk bottle turkeys by DIY Inspired – you could also upcycle Frappuccino bottles to make these!
6. K cup (coffee pod) pilgrim hats by I Go Bogo – these hold little treats inside!
7. Mayflower made with a Starbucks coffee sleeve by Art Projects for Kids
8. Water bottle turkey puppet by Crafty Morning
9. Baby food jar glitter turkeys by I Love to Create
10. Painted bottle cap turkey by Crafty Morning
11. Clothespin and toilet paper roll turkey by Formula: Mom
12. Cereal box Mayflower by Crafts by Amanda