Posted under Birthday Parties, dog / puppy, FREEBIES, parties for girls
Party planner extraordinaire Jennifer Needham – aka The Party Teacher – threw the most adorable puppy adoption party for her family, using my free printable dog adoption kit! Read on for party details and the free printables.
Jennifer’s family adopted Penny, a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. The backdrop silhouette was made using an image from Linen Workshop. The pink fringe is from Petite Party Studio. The adorable pink and paw print fabric bunting is from Jennifer’s shop.
The dog bone and paw print cookies are from Arya’s Cookies.
Jennifer decorated her cupcakes with sugar dog bones from City Chocolates, and free printable cupcake toppers.
The treats also included actual dog bones (in the glass jars) for puppy Penny.
During the party, the family signed adoption papers to celebrate! The certificate of adoption is part of my free printable kit. It also comes in blue. Downloading info is below.
For more photos and info about Penny’s adoption party, visit The Party Teacher!
- Party styling and photography: The Party Teacher
- Pink paw print fabric bunting: The Party Teacher
- Free printable dog adoption kits: Chickabug
- Dog silhouette: Linen Workshop
- Backdrop enlargement: Driftwood Printing
- Pink fringe garland from Petite Party Studio
- Sugar dog bones: City Chocolates
- Pink grosgrain bows: Amazon
- Dog bone and paw print cookies: Arya’s Cookies
- Free paw print image: Clker.com
- Paw print straws: Mailbox Happiness