A graduation is a milestone to be celebrated, whether it’s a kindergarten graduation, a doctorate, or anything in between! Here are some great ideas to make your graduation party special, and personalized for the special graduate in your life.
1. How to make a graduation hat cake via Cake Whiz
2. Custom graduation cookies (made from a photo of your graduate, so it looks just like them!) from Parker’s Crazy Cookies
3. Custom graduation water labels (choose your own colors to match your school!) from Chickabug
4. How to make a graduation cap mason jar by Must Have Mom – you could use these for party decor or party favors!
5. How to make edible graduation cap cupcake toppers via Share Dessert Co. – the candy used to make these includes Ghirardelli filled squares and mini Reese’s peanut butter cups, so they are cute AND delicious!
6. Make easy Oreo pops in your school’s colors via Your Home Based Mom
7. Construct a graduation cap card box to collect cards at your graduation party via Nancy’s Craft Spot (assembly instructions are in the comments)
8. Send your graduation party invitations with custom address labels (choose your own colors!) from Chickabug
9. Decorate with this 30-piece graduation decor kit from Amazon
10. Mortar board lollipops from Oriental Trading would be an easy party favor
11. A “so that just happened” tumbler from Oriental Trading would be a cute gift or party favor, too!
12. Graduation stickers made in your choice of colors are great for party favors, or as seals on your graduation announcements or thank you cards – from Chickabug
14. Make adorable cupcake toppers via Lil Luna – these can also be made into straw decorations for your drinks!