What little girl doesn’t love unicorns at some point? They’re magical, beautiful and capture the imagination. If your daughter’s currently over the rainbow about unicorns you can give her the birthday party of dreams with these wonderful unicorn party ideas!
1. A unicorn pinata makeover by Oh Happy Day – Turn a standard donkey piñata into a magical unicorn. The only problem? When your’e done, it might be too cute to break!
2. Unicorn birthday party invitations from Chickabug will set the tone for your party with the flying rainbow unicorn, clouds and stars. These invitations are available professionally printed or as a DIY. You can get a photo version, too.
4. A handmade unicorn headband from ShopSweetLulu – give your birthday girl a set of pony ears and a magical unicorn horn.
5. Editable unicorn party DIY buffet cards from Chickabug – You can personalize this digital file with the birthday girl’s name/age and label your party foods with cute names like “Unicorn Horns” (see #10) and “Cloud Fluff” (cotton candy). This file is an instant download so you’ll get the file right away.
6. Adorable unicorn hand puppets by IHeartCraftyThings – Two party activities in one! Kids can easily design and make their own special puppet and then have fun acting out fantastical unicorn adventures.
8. 8 foot by 6 foot unicorn party backdrop from Amazon – Take lots of fun and fancy photos in front of this glittery backdrop. It’s easy to set up and it makes a great party activity that guests will love. Plus, you can send out the photos later, or use them for your thank you cards.
9. Unicorn Marshmallow Pops by TheDecoratedCookie – Cute marshmallow faces with ears and a horn. Easy to make and nearly too cute to eat!
10. DIY Edible Unicorn Horns by SomeOfThisAndThat – colorful and tasty treats you can make yourself from an easy to follow recipe. You can also make unicorn horns from ice cream cones – simply decorate with chocolate melts and sprinkles.
As you can see, with a few special touches you can make the birthday girl’s day memorable and magical!