May 15, 2015 · Posted under Sesame Street, shop news
Themed food. Themed games. Matching decor. There’s SO much that goes into a birthday party! Well – Sesame Street fans, your job just got a whole lot easier. : ) I did a TON of work so you don’t have to, and it’s all here in my NEW Sesame Street party printables kit! Your DIY printable, 75+ page Sesame Street printables collection will make it easy and fun to plan your party. The themed ideas for food, games, and decor are all built in!
When you purchase this 75+ page pre-personalized Sesame Street party printables kit, we professionally typeset it for you. All you have to do is print! It includes all of the Sesame Street printable party decor designs that are sold separately in my shop, plus lots more. There’s a huge variety of items in the kit so you can create a pretty, cohesive party, from juice box labels and cupcake toppers to favor tags and banners.
One of the best parts? I’ve included 28 buffet cards with cute themed food names (like “Grover’s Super Veggies” and “Elmo’s Goldfish“) and when necessary, I’ve indicated which foods you need to buy or make for each pun. So your menu planning is taken care of, and everything fits the theme!
Planning for party games is also a cinch, with 11 printable signs to mark the activity stations of your choice, like “Elmo’s Fishbowl Toss” and “Bubbles With Big Bird.” No need to brainstorm games, they’re all included. So easy!
These personalized items will be included in your kit:
– 2″ party circles (4 designs)
– 2″ favor circles (3 designs)
– Straw flags (12 designs)
– Napkin rings or bubble labels (8 designs)
– 2″ cupcake toppers (8 designs)
– Cupcake wrappers (5 designs)
– Blank buffet cards
– Pre-personalized buffet cards with fun food names and indications of what to make/buy when necessary (Cookie Monster’s Cookies, Big Bird’s Bird Seeds, Oscar’s Worms, Elmo’s Goldfish, The Count’s Cupcakes, Mr. Hooper’s Popcorn, Grover’s Super Veggies, Abby’s Twinkle Think Mix, Telly’s Iced Tea, Mr. Noodle’s Noodles, Bert’s Potato Chips, Ernie’s Rubber Ducky Punch, Oscar’s Trash Cans, Big Bird’s Eggs, Abby Cadabby’s Magic Wands, ABC Cookies, Oscar’s Stinky Cheese, Sesame Street Sandwiches, Rosita’s Salsa & Chips, Baby Bear’s Teddy Grahams, Snuffy’s Favorite Candy, Murray’s Pizza, Zoe’s Rice Krispie Treats, The Count’s Fruit, Elmo’s Crayons, Abby’s Animal Crackers, Water Bottles, Bert & Ernie’s Brownies)
– Favor tags (2 designs)
– Mini Hershey wrappers (13 designs)
– Full size Hershey bar wrapper
– Treat bag labels
– 8×10 welcome sign
– 8×10 “This party is brought to you by…” sign
– 4.5″ centerpiece circles (2 designs)
– Juice box labels (2 designs)
– Small sign cutouts
– Large sign cutouts
– High chair or mini banner
– Party hats (6 designs)
– Blank pennant banner pieces (2 designs)
– Pennant banner (“Happy Birthday NAME”)
And these non-personalized items are also included:
– 2.5″ cupcake topper backers
– 8×10 activity and favor table signs (Oscar’s Trash Toss, Count With The Count, Ernie’s Rubber Ducky Pond, Elmo’s Fishbowl Toss, Bubbles With Big Bird, Abby Cadabby’s Magical Art Station, Bert’s Chalk Station, Zoe’s Crayon Station, Grover’s Play-Doh Station, Decorate A Cookie With Cookie Monster, Mr. Hooper’s Store)
– 5×7 food and favor table signs (Sweets & Treats, Please Take One)
– 5×7 quote signs (“Elmo Loves His Goldfish…,” “Sunny Days…”)
– Blank 5×7 signs
– 2 horizontal photo banner pieces
– 2 vertical photo banner pieces – add 4″x6″ photos to make a monthly or yearly photo banner
– 4 patterned papers (stripes and polka dots)
Everything in the kit coordinates with my (sold separately) Sesame Street invitations, stickers, return address labels, thank you cards, and 100% waterproof water bottle labels – all of which can be professionally printed and mailed to you, or are available as DIY files if you prefer to print on your own.