No birthday party is complete without balloons. Why not throw an entire party with balloons as the theme? Here are some creative and pretty ideas to get you started:
1. A trio of small balloons makes a festive and pretty cake topper – this one is made by a kit from Potter+Butler.
2. Tasseled balloon wands would be fun for the kids to play with and then take home – via Studio DIY
3. Make royal icing balloons to use on your cupcakes, cake, or cookies – get templates and instructions via The Bearfoot Baker.
4. A DIY honeycomb balloon garland is a clever way to represent balloons without using any balloons (mind blown.) – via Studio DIY
5. These cutie-pie cupcake toppers are made from Dum Dum lollipops – via Pepper Design Blog
6. This sweet balloon wreath isn’t just a wreath, it’s also a game! – via The 36th Avenue
PS. For some fun balloon party games, click here!