Posted under food & recipes, holidays, round-ups, Valentine's Day
I see a lot of pretty cookies that I want to make but I know I wouldn’t be able to handle. (Thanks, Pinterest!!) ; ) Instead of being paralyzed by cookie envy I went and found 6 Valentine’s Day treats that are totally adorable AND totally doable. Goes to show you don’t have to be an experienced baker to create some seriously cute Valentine’s Day desserts! In fact, one of these recipes doesn’t even require a cookie cutter!
1. Valentine heart sandwich cookies via Pillsbury
2. Valentine’s Day Rice Krispie treat hearts, pierced with arrows (aw!) – via Cookies and Cups
3. Easy Valentine’s Day Patties – these are like Peppermint Patties, and you can make them any flavor you like, such as cherry, strawberry, vanilla, etc. – via Mom On Timeout
4. Ruffled heart sugar cookies via Deliciously Darling
5. Strawberry heart sandwich cookies – no cookie cutter necessary! – via 30 Handmade Days
6. Royal icing heart Valentine’s Day cookies – these are easier to decorate than they look. Check out the post to find out how make some cute bra and panties cookies, too! – via HowDoesShe