Posted under DIY holiday decor, Halloween, holidays, round-ups, Thanksgiving & fall
When it comes to entertaining and decorating, pumpkins aren’t just for jack o’ lanterns! Here are 6 creative ways to use pumpkins at parties.
1. Use a pumpkin as an ice bucket – via Martha Stewart
2. Make a pumpkin candle centerpiece – via Better Homes & Gardens
4. Cover a tureen of soup (or a casserole dish, etc.) with a pumpkin lid – via Martha Stewart
5. Make a tasty pumpkin dip and serve it in a hollowed-out pumpkin – via Closet Cooking
6. Make a pumpkin “basket” and fill it with flowers – via Martha Stewart