Just in time for summer party planning… I just finished an over-45-page Under the Sea printable birthday party decor kit! And it’s now available in my shop!
This is everything you’ll need for your Under the Sea printable party decor! I put together all of my most-requested Under the Sea party signs, labels, cupcake toppers, hats, favor tags, buffet cards, and more… then added a whole lot of new designs and snazzy new patterns (like chevron)! Here’s what’s included in the kit (and remember, I pre-personalize everything for you, so all you have to do is print):
These personalized items are included:
– 2″ party circles (4 designs)
– 2″ favor circles (4 designs)
– Favor tags (2 designs)
– Treat bag labels
– Buffet cards
– Straw flags (6 designs)
– Napkin rings (2 designs)
– Cupcake wrappers
– 2″ cupcake toppers (4 designs)
– Mini Hershey wrappers (10 designs)
– Full size Hershey bar wrapper
– Pennant banner (“Happy Birthday NAME”)
– 8″x10″ welcome sign
– 8″x10″ thanks sign
These awesome non-personalized items are included:
– 2.5″ cupcake topper backers
– Pennant banner picture pieces (2 designs)
– 4.5″ centerpiece circles (2 designs, “Happy Birthday!”)
– 5″x7″ food sign (“Deep Sea Snack Bar – Tasty Treats from Under the Sea”)
– 5″x7″ favor sign (“Sunken Treasures – Please take one before swimming on home”)
– Party hats (2 designs, “Happy Birthday!”)
– Photo banner piece (horizontal)
– Photo banner piece (vertical) – add 4″x6″ photos to make a monthly or yearly photo banner
– 4 patterned papers (stripes, polka dots, chevron)
And, of course everything in the kit coordinates with my under the sea theme invitations, stickers, address labels, thank you cards, and 100% waterproof water bottle labels, all of which can be professionally printed and mailed to you, or are available in DIY format as well.
I’m excited!! And I hope you love this new printable collection too! : )
Shop for personalized Under the Sea theme party paper goods and printables here.
(The Under the Sea Party printable kit is available here.)
Or, check out more Under the Sea theme party ideas on Pinterest or here on my blog!