December 11, 2012 · Posted under giveaways, interviews & features
Here’s an exciting giveaway that’ll have you feeling festive! Tasha of In Flair Form Design Co. is giving away a set of Thirty-One products, including cute and useful totes in three sizes (all in fun, holiday-themed patterns), plus a red rosette hair clip! The prize is worth $99 and includes:
– Large Utility Tote in Gifts For All print with Polar Bear Icon and embroidery that reads “Beary Merry” ($45 retail value)
– Medium Utility Tote in Snowmuchfun print with embroidery that reads “Let it Snow!” ($37 retail value)
– Littles Carry-All Caddy in Gifts For All print ($12 retail value)
– Flat Rosette Clip in Red ($5 retail value)
Besides custom bridal jewelry, In Flair Form Design Co. also offers traditional Thirty-One home, book, and online parties, and Thirty-One Bridal and Baby Shower “Fun”draisers complete with an online registry service. Tasha says, “When you incorporate Thirty-One into your Bridal or Baby Shower, we develop an online Wish List Registry for your guests to shop from. In addition to earning the traditional Hostess Rewards, In Flair Form gives you 50% of their profits made from your Bridal or Baby Shower to use toward the purchase of additional Thirty-One product for yourself – that’s where the ‘Fun’draiser part come in!”
1. Leave a comment below. Yep, anything goes! 2. View In Flair Form Design Co.’s Thirty-One catalog, and leave a comment with your favorite product and how it would help organize your life! 3. Like In Flair Form Design Co. on facebook, and then leave a comment below. Be sure to leave separate comments for each way you participate, so that you get all of your entries!
This contest is open to U.S. residents, and to United States military installations overseas using APO/FPO addresses. Entries received after midnight EST on Monday, December 17, 2012 will not be eligible to win.
And the winner is…
Julianne says, “I love Thirty-One so much! And I LOVE the Large Utility Tote. I would bring it in to Sam’s Club and pack my stuff as they are checking me out!”
Thank you again to Tasha of In Flair Form Design Co. for such a great prize, and for being such a lovely giveaway sponsor! (Check out below, where she responded to so many of your comments!) : )