January 24, 2012 · Posted under food & recipes, holidays, round-ups, Valentine's Day
Nothing says “I love you” like a heart-shaped pizza, am I right?! ; ) Here are some tasty Valentine’s treats that are all a little different than the usual cookies or chocolates:
1. Chocolate strawberry heart-shaped ice cream sandwiches via Martha Stewart
3. Heart-shaped pizza via Chef Mom (yes, even the green peppers on top are hearts!)
4. Heart-shaped red velvet whoopie pies via Annie’s Eats
5. Sweet heart Rice Krispie treats via Family Fun
6. Heart pancakes via Your Commissary Insider – everyone’s seen regular heart-shaped pancakes, but these are a unique twist on the idea!