You might’ve noticed… I’m firmly on the bunting bandwagon. I just love it! For something so very simple, it’s so darn perky, right? You can’t help but smile when you see it!
Somebody who really knows her stuff when it comes to bunting is Amy from Giggleberry Creations. She sells handmade buntings on Etsy and has a whole Pinterest board devoted to nothing but bunting ideas, including all of these fantastic little bunting themed DIY projects!
1. Make bunting recipe card dividers using a free printable from Heartmade Blog
2. Sew a bunting cosmetic bag with a tutorial by Just Another Hang Up
3. Decorate bunting cookies with Bee In Our Bonnet
4. Make bunting notecards with allaboutyou.com
5. Make bunting gift tags using your teeny-tiniest fabric scraps with Baby Jives
6. Use masking tape to decorate plain ceramics with How About Orange
PS. A bonus for you sassy ladies… a little message from Ryan Gosling! ; )