No one in the US escapes childhood without making handprint turkeys, right?! Outlined with crayon or “stamped” with paint, it’s definitely a sign of the season to make a few turkeys. These projects take the idea to the next level, making handprints into food, crafts, or even a permanent memento (since I love the idea of preserving tiny handprints for posterity’s sake!).
1. Cookie tutorial by Somewhat Simple – unbelievably cute, and no need for cookie cutters!
3. Trivet tutorial by A Day of Wonders – these would be wonderful keepsakes for your family, or super-sweet gifts for grandparents.
4. Cut-out napkin rings idea by My Back Pages – adorable at each place setting for Thanksgiving! You could also write each guest’s name on their turkey.
5. Pumpkin pie recipe by Disney FamilyFun – a stamp of pride for your little sous chef.
6. Applique t-shirt for sale by aBc Children – Etsy shop owner Nicole will take your chlid’s actual handprint and create a custom applique tee. You can also customize it by adding an initial or number!