March 29, 2018 · Posted under DIY holiday decor, Easter, holidays, round-ups
Easter is right around the corner and today I’m sharing a round-up of fun Easter crafts for kids! A lot of these crafts can be made using items you already have around the house or may normally throw away or recycle, such as wine corks, egg cartons, toilet paper rolls, and leftover socks. Celebrate Easter and have some crafty fun making eggs, bunnies, chicks, carrots, and even an adorable little lamb!
3. Easter Peeps pops by Love From The Oven – who doesn’t love an edible craft : )
4. Wine cork stamped chicks by Crafty Morning – these look so easy and fun!
6. Bunny butt Easter bunny craft by Easy Peasy and Fun – I have a soft spot for bunny butts. For more bunny butt ideas click here!
8. Paper lilies by One Little Project – these are made using a traced hand print!
12. Easter Peeps houses by Yesterfood – like a gingerbread house, but for a Peep. Love it!
15. Sock bunnies by A Pumpkin & A Princess – an adorable way to use up your unmatched socks
18. Mini egg Easter craft by The Best Ideas for Kids – don’t worry, these are foam eggs, not chocolate (it would be so sad to ruin chocolate eggs with glue!) ; )
More fun Easter ideas:
Popular Easter products in my shop: