Oh gosh it’s already time!! I’ve been getting requests for our annual first day of school signs already – some of you guys must go back to school really early (or be ultra prepared; I’m jealous)! So here they are, the free printable signs for back to school 2017!

First day of school signs 2017

The printable file includes signs for Pre-K, Preschool, Nursery School, and Kindergarten, plus 1st through 12th grades. There’s also a “First Day of Primary” sign for Canadian kids! And just in case, I’ve also included a general “First Day of School” sign. Every sign comes in four colors – pink, blue, green, and purple – so your little ones can each choose their favorite color.

howtodownload

To download this free printable, join our VIP list!

Enter your email address, click submit, and then check your email (including your spam folder). In your welcome email there will be a link to a special VIP-only download page where you can download this free printable… plus LOTS more!

Personalized First Day of School Gifts, Stickers and More!

Shop for personalized first day of school paper goods and printables here.
Or, check out more back to school ideas on Pinterest or here on my blog!

OLDER POST
NEWER POST

Comments

Wednesday, July 26th, 2017 at 1:58 pm
    Sarah says:
    We look forward to using these signs every year! However, I'm having trouble finding the link for the First Day of School 2017 signs: am I missing something? Thanks!
      Wednesday, July 26th, 2017 at 4:42 pm
      Hi Sarah! You can enter your email address in my sidebar, within the blog post (under "HOW TO DOWNLOAD"), or at www.chickabug.com/vip-list : )
    Tuesday, August 8th, 2017 at 7:15 am
    Gabrielle says:
    Looking forward to seeing these cute signs throughout my children's school years!
    Tuesday, August 8th, 2017 at 9:08 pm
    Emily Sola says:
    I am trying to download the free printable first day of school signs, however the website is giving me the runaround asking for my e-mail address to be a VIP. When I put in my e-mail and open up the welcome email it takes to a page that needs a password. Where is the password. Did I miss a step??
      Wednesday, August 9th, 2017 at 10:15 am
      Hi Emily! The password is in the email right next to the link you're clicking on. : )
    Sunday, August 13th, 2017 at 5:29 pm
    Bree says:
    Hi! Love the back to school signs! Very cute! And my first grader, who loves purple, is very excited about holding this sign. But when I print it out it only comes out about 7 x 9. Is there a way to make it a full page?
      Monday, August 14th, 2017 at 8:18 am
      Hi Bree! Please view and print the signs using Acrobat Reader - get.adobe.com/reader - and make sure you are selecting "scale to page = none" (or similar) in your print dialog box. I hope this helps!
      • 4.1.1
        Monday, August 14th, 2017 at 3:06 pm
        Bree says:
        It did! Thanks!
    Tuesday, August 15th, 2017 at 2:29 pm
    DESARAE PFEIFLE says:
    WOULD LIKE A PRINTABLE
    Sunday, August 20th, 2017 at 6:31 pm
    Lissa says:
    Love these signs and have used them every year. Would you consider first day of freshman, sophomore, junior, senior year?