May 26, 2017 · Posted under parties for girls, party features, pool / beach party, popsicle
This bright and happy popsicle pool party is the beautiful work of my friend and customer, Courtney Adams of Courtney Adams Design. Courtney used her interior design talents and eye for style to create this birthday party for her two-year-old daughter, Parker.
With great finds from various vendors and stores (those popsicle cookies! The popsicle pool rafts!) and some seriously cute DIY decor, Courtney packed the party full of unique touches and lots of themed goodies. Guests enjoyed a nacho bar, cupcakes, and custom gourmet popsicles, and adult guests helped themselves to piña coladas.
Birthday girl Parker was absolutely adorable in her custom shirt, tutu and crown headband – until it was time to join her party guests in the pool!
The DIY printable party favor tags, signs, and buffet cards are from Chickabug.
The pretty, color-blocked popsicle piñata was a DIY via Oh Happy Day.
Parker is wearing a shirt made using a custom iron-on design.
The personalized party printables are from Chickabug.
The custom water bottle labels (which are waterproof!) are from Chickabug.
The kids enjoyed gourmet popsicles from Pop Star and made popsicle-themed crafts.
- Party Styling: Courtney Adams Design
- Photography: Monica Torres Photography
- Invitations, water bottle labels, stickers, and iron-on shirt design: Chickabug
- DIY printable party favor tags, signs, and buffet cards: Chickabug
- Cookies: Flourish Sweet Shop
- Party favors: Party City
- Popsicle crafts: Oriental Trading (no longer available)
- “Birthday Girl” bloomers: A one-of-a-kind find at a consignment event
- Bow and crown headband & tutu: Mud Pie
- Beach Balls & Mini Beach Balls: Oriental Trading
- Mini Beach Balls: Oriental Trading
- Mini Pinatas: Target
- Custom (real, edible) popsicles: Pop Star
- Pineapple and cherry toothpicks (in the skewers): Party City
- Pool noodle ring toss: DIY Project via SheKnows
- Popsicle pool rafts: Five Below
- Popsicle Backdrop: DIY via Oh Happy Day
- Popsicle Pinata: DIY via Oh Happy Day
- Popsicle Cupcake Toppers: DIY via Party Pinching
- Popsicle Brownies: Homemade