It’s that time again! Spring is here and the school year will be winding down before we know it. So, here are your free printable last day of school signs for 2016! There are signs for every grade of school, and each grade comes in four color choices – purple, pink, blue, and green. They’re the perfect prop for your last day of school photos. Thank you for using them! I love that they’re part of your yearly traditions!

Free printable last day of school signs - great photo op!

The printable file includes signs for Pre-K, Preschool, Nursery School, and Kindergarten, plus 1st through 12th grades. There’s also a general “Last Day of School” sign (with no grade on it) for group pictures. Each and every grade comes in four fun color choices!

howtodownload

To download this free printable, join our VIP list!

Enter your email address, click submit, and then check your email (including your spam folder). In your welcome email there will be a link to a special VIP-only download page where you can download this free printable… plus LOTS more!

Personalized Last Day of School Gifts!

Shop for personalized last day of school paper goods and printables here.
Or, check out more last day of school ideas on Pinterest or here on my blog!

OLDER POST
NEWER POST

Comments

Monday, May 1st, 2017 at 1:19 pm
    Crystal smith says:
    Thank you for posting these each year! I love having the same print for my girls at the end of each year and they are so cute!
    Friday, May 12th, 2017 at 9:38 am
    Rose says:
    Hello! I subscribed twice again, but I am already a subscriber, so can you tell me how to access the printables? Thank you.
      Wednesday, May 24th, 2017 at 9:39 pm
      K G says:
      I have the same trouble.
      • 2.1.1
        Thursday, May 25th, 2017 at 8:40 am
        Hi Karen and Rose! You can access the login page for the free printables at any time here. The password to the page was included in your welcome email (if you don't have it, let me know). I'll also start including it in every email I send : )
      Thursday, May 25th, 2017 at 9:43 am
      Amy says:
      Rose & K G, I just did the same thing, but figured out what I was doing...click the link she provides and login just as she said with the password from the emails. Then scroll and find your printable. Don't click on the picture of the printable (that's what I was doing wrong)....Click under it where it says Click to Download. That should fix your issue!! Hope that helps!!
    Tuesday, May 30th, 2017 at 11:47 am
    helinfield hanecak says:
    I have used these every year for my kids last day (since 2012). Thank you for helping keep the tradition going strong!
      Tuesday, May 30th, 2017 at 12:53 pm
      That's so nice! Wow, since 2012 - time flies! : ) Thank you!!
    Thursday, June 1st, 2017 at 9:09 am
    Melodie says:
    I love using these signs every year also. I must already be a member because I do print them at the beginning and end of each year. I put in my email address again, but I have not received an email back with a password. Today is the last day of school....do you know how long it takes to get a return email...poor planning on my part!
      Thursday, June 1st, 2017 at 10:39 am
      Hi Melodie! The email should be pretty instant - we'll send you a direct message. : )
    Thursday, June 1st, 2017 at 6:32 pm
    Thank you so much for posting these! I love using them this year. For whatever reason, I'm not receiving the email login. Could you help please? Thank you!
      Friday, June 2nd, 2017 at 9:40 am
      We'll email you. : )
    Friday, June 2nd, 2017 at 11:33 am
    Susie Keen says:
    Thanks for the printable end of school signs.
      Monday, June 5th, 2017 at 12:04 pm
      You're so welcome Susie!
    Saturday, June 3rd, 2017 at 5:52 pm
    Kelly says:
    Love these signs! We have been using them for two school years now. Thank you for updating and posting each year!
      Monday, June 5th, 2017 at 12:04 pm
      That's so nice! Thanks Kelly!! : )
      • 7.1.1
        Tuesday, June 6th, 2017 at 5:51 pm
        amanda wasserman says:
        hi- I would like to print this right now and haven't received ny password
        thanks !
    Tuesday, June 6th, 2017 at 6:07 pm
    amanda wasserman says:
    HI! I use these every year! I am waiting for a password thank you!
      Wednesday, June 7th, 2017 at 4:15 pm
      Hi Amanda! I saw the email was sent and you've opened it and clicked on it. Hopefully everything worked out, if not, let me know : )
    Wednesday, June 7th, 2017 at 3:45 pm
    Stacey P says:
    I have been using these signs for about 5 years and this is the first time that I have had so much trouble downloading them. Please help before Friday! I need my annual last day pic with my colorful signs. I have signed up for emails twice and nothing has come through to my junk or inbox-what do I do?!?!? Thank you!
      Wednesday, June 7th, 2017 at 4:14 pm
      Hi Stacey! I saw you've been sent the welcome email 3 times so far. The message is from shop(at)chickabug.com. Try searching “Chickabug” in your email and it will come up. The email has the link to the free downloads. I hope this helps!
    Friday, June 16th, 2017 at 6:28 am
    Traci Kissane says:
    I have entered two different email addresses to receive the link but have not received it. My daughter's last day is today and I was hoping to get a pic with your sign. Thanks!
      Friday, June 16th, 2017 at 2:47 pm
      Hi Traci! The message is from shop(at)chickabug.com. Try searching “Chickabug” in your email and it will come up. The email has the link to the free downloads. We will also email you.
    Wednesday, June 21st, 2017 at 11:03 am
    Sarah says:
    I also am having the same issue, tried 3 times and no email has arrived over the last week. I searched my inbox and clutter with chickabug and nothing is there. Our last day is tomorrow and I would love to receive in time! THANKS!
      Wednesday, June 21st, 2017 at 1:28 pm
      Hi Sarah! Looks like the automatic email was sent to you 4 times in the last couple days. I'm not sure why you're not receiving it, that's very strange! We'll email you in a moment.