December 28, 2016 · Posted under food & recipes, holidays, New Year's Eve, round-ups
Desserts in a shot glass – who could resist! They are so tiny, so cute, and so classy. There’s something really special about serving dessert shooters that makes them so much more fun than full-sized treats. Plus, shot glass desserts make it okay for you to have more than one serving of dessert. (Yesssss!)
If you’re hosting a New Year’s Eve party I highly recommend trying out a few of these dessert shooter recipes to wow your guests! They’re not as hard to make as they look – some are even no-bake. Give it a try and you’ll have the best-looking dessert bar in town!
1. Lemon dessert shooters by Sugar Spun Run
2. Tiramisu pudding pie shots by Lemons for Lulu
3. Salted caramel eggnog shooters by SprinkleBakes
4. Banana cream pie shooters by Mama’s Gotta Bake
5. Bananas foster no bake cheesecake shooters by Mind Over Batter
6. S’mores pudding shots by My Baking Addiction
7. Key lime pie shooters by Domestic Superhero
8. Caramel apple trifles by Bakers Royale
9. Champagne chantilly shooters by SprinkleBakes
10. Mint chocolate no bake cheesecake by My Baking Addiction
11. Chocolate mousse and brownie shot glass desserts by Sarah Hearts
12. Butterscotch pudding shooters by Mama’s Gotta Bake
For more New Year’s Eve party ideas, click here!