January 11, 2016 · Posted under holidays, party decor, party favors, Party Ideas, round-ups, Valentine's Day
If you follow me on Instagram (hint! hint!) you know I love me some emojis. My favorites are the food emojis (any day I can work a donut into conversation, it’s a good day) but the close runners up are the happy, love-y smilie faces. That’s why this year, the love emojis made an appearance on some new stickers and gift stickers in my shop. It was TOO much fun getting to draw my fave emojis from scratch, and since then I’ve been noticing Valentine’s Day emojis everywhere!
Here are some awesome Valentine’s Day emoji ideas – crafts, food, and a game, plus my stickers, which would make great party favors!
1. Emoji Valentine treat plates by Design Eat Repeat
2. Pin the face on the emoji game by Today’s Parent
3. Emoji pinata gift box DIY by Brite and Bubbly
5. Love emoji pillows DIY by Life Ann Style
6. DIY emoji balloons by Studio DIY
7. Valentine’s Day emojis sugar cookie tutorial by The Story of My Life
8. Emoji zipper pouches by See Kate Sew